We live in a lively, colorful neighborhood with many small shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants. The sunny side of the Rhine is ideal for walking, swimming and relaxing. The city center is in walking distance ( 15 minutes).
- Distance to exhibition square and the city center about 1 km
- Bus and tram stops are nearby
- Map in search.ch
- Map in maps.google
- Bus No.30, from the railway station SBB to Erasmus Square (direction German railway station :Badischer Bahnhof). The ride takes 8 minutes.
- Bus No 30, from the German railway station to Erasmus Square (direction Bahnhof SBB)
- Bus No. 50, from the Euro Airport to the SBB train station, then change to bus No.30 to Erasmusplatz , about 20 minutes.
- By car, take the exit Badischer Bahnhof, then head towards the University Hospital and turn right into the Breisacherstrasse at the Erasmus Square right before the bridge over the Rhine. The 2nd street left is the Oetlingerstrasse.
It is difficult to find parking in the neighborhood. The nearest car park is called Claramatte and is about 500 m away.